From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Lialeh (1974, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Barron Bercovichy.
- Released in 1974
- Runtime: 80 min
- Rating: USA/X
- Production Co: Kenneth Elliot Productions
- Distribution Co: Arrow Releasing
- Directed by Barron Bercovichy
- Written by Barron Bercovichy
- Produced by Kenneth Elliot & Lewis Jackson
- Cinematography by Paul Goldsmith
- Editing by Ira Wohl
- Music by Bernard "Pretty" Purdie
- Starring: Lawrence Pertillar, Jennifer Leigh
- Smooth operator Arlo is setting up an erotic musical in NY. Lialeh, a talented girl who wants a singing career and doesn't mind doing nudity or having sex, joins the show. Funk legend Bernard Purdie and his band play Arlo's band.
Also Known As
- Black Lialeh
- Soul Sound, Soul Sisters! Soul Love!
- Pink on the inside. Black on the outside
- He's slick. He's hard. He's bad... and that's good for LIALEH