Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Ladies and The Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains (1982, USA/Canada) is a Teen-Rock n' Roll film directed by Lou Adler.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Released in 1981
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Production Co: Barclays Mercantile Industrial Finance | Paramount Pictures | Red Stripe
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1982) (USA)
- Directed by Lou Adler
- Written by Nancy Dowd
- Starring Diane Lane, Ray Winstone, Laura Dern
- Produced by Lou Lombardo, Joe Roth
- Cinematography by Bruce Surtees
- Film Editing by Tom Benko
- Corrine Burns retreats far into plans for her band, The Fabulous Stains, after her mother's death. So far that she gets them (she and two cousins) on a tour with a washed-out glam-rock group and a rising British punk band, radically changes her appearance, attracts a cult following and national media attention. With luck like this, what could go wrong?
Also Known As
- All Washed Up USA (original script title)
- The Professionals USA (pre-release title)
- These Girls Created Themselves