Kung Fu's Hero
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Kung Fu's Hero (Ying han gong fu ben) (1973, Hong Kong) is a Martial Arts-Action film directed by Joseph Velasco.
- Contents: Double-Feature Poster
- Released in 1973
- Running time: 89 minutes
- Production Co.: Oriental Film Production
- Distribution Co.: Cineworld Pictures (1980) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Mid-America Releasing (1980) (theatrical) (USA: Midwest) (dubbed)| Goldig Film Company (1973) (Hong Kong) (theatrical)
- Written and directed by Joseph Velasco
- Starring: Lik Cheung, Shan Hsu, Tung-Kua Ai
- Trapped in the world of smuggling young women, our hero, in this 1973 Hong Kong film, is a cop and has fallen for a young maiden. But she is captured by smugglers - who also want to rape the young woman. She also happens to be related to somebody at a kung fu school. The cop goes undercover and joins the gang and then systematically goes about taking the gang apart man by man.
- A supercop battles vicious smugglers
- They thought they could get away with murder, until...
- Super-human feats of strength!