Karate Bull Fighter
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Karate Bull Fighter (1975, USA) is a Martial Arts film directed by Kazuhiko Yamaguchi. Followed by Karate Bear Fighter
- Released in 1975
- Running Time: 85 Min. (Aus)
- Production Co: Toei Company
- Distribution Co: United Artists (1977) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Kazuhiko Yamaguchi
- Written by Norifumi Suzuki
- Starring Jirô Chiba, Sonny Chiba, Masashi Ishibashi, Mikio Narita, Yumi Takigawa
- Cinematography by Yoshio Nakajima
Also Known As
- Champion of Death (International) (English title)
- Karate Bull Fighter (USA) (DVD title)
- Karate Bullfighter (USA)
- Oyama - Champion of Death (Brazil) (video title)
- O Protathlitis tou thanatou (Greece)
- This movie is based on the true life story of a Korean fighter named Choi Bae-dal (who later changed his name to Masutatsu Oyama), the founder of Kyokushin Karate in Japan.
- No one can touch this karate master... and live.
- He's Fearless - He's Ferocious - He's the Best!
- The Most Devastating Karate Machine Alive!