Jack The Ripper 1959
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Jack The Ripper)
Jack The Ripper (1959, UK) is a Thriller film directed by Monty Berman, Robert S. Baker
- Released on May 28, 1959 (London)
- Running time: 84 min.
- Production Co: Mid-Century Film Productions
- Distribution Co: Regal Film Distributors (UK)/Embassy Pictures (through Paramount Pictures) (US)
- Directed by Monty Berman,Robert S. Baker
- Screenplay by Peter Hammond, Monty Berman
- Starring: Lee Patterson, Eddie Byrne, Betty McDowall
- Music by Stanley Black (UK), Jimmy McHugh (US), Pete Rugolo (US)
- Cinematography Robert S. Baker, Monty Berman
- Edited by Peter Bezencenet
- A serial killer is murdering women in the Whitechapel district of London. An American policeman is brought in to help Scotland Yard solve the case.
- This "Lady" Has Taken Her Last Walk!
- HIS DESIRE WAS TO DESTROY LOVELINESS! (original print ad - all caps)
- [U.S. release] The most diabolical murderer who ever baffled Scotland Yard.
- Why Were His Victims Always Ladies of the Night?
- The Biggest Suspense Wallop of All Time!