From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
It's Alive (1974, USA) is a Horror film directed by Larry Cohen. Followed by It Lives Again.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | BluRay | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Featured On: TCM Underground
- Included in: Hellspawn: 10 Classic Killer Kiddie Films
- Released in 1974 | Color
- Running Time: 91 Min.
- Production Co: Larco Productions | Warner Bros. Pictures
- Distribution Co: Warner Bros. Pictures (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Larry Cohen
- Written by Larry Cohen
- Starring John P. Ryan, Sharon Farrell, James Dixon, William Wellman Jr., Shamus Locke
- Produced by Larry Cohen, Peter Sabiston, Janelle Webb
- Original Music by Bernard Herrmann
- Cinematography by Fenton Hamilton
- Film Editing by Peter Honess
Also Known As
- Baby Killer (Italy / USA) (working title) | A jednak zyje (Poland) | Estoy vivo (Spain) | Det Lever (Finland) (informal title) (Swedish title) | Le Monstre est vivant (France) | El Monstruo está vivo (Argentina) | Nasce um Monstro (Brazil) | Se on elossa! (Finland) (informal title) | To Teras (Greece) | Die Wiege des Bösen (Germany)
- Whatever it is, it's alive and deadly.
- There's only ONE thing wrong with the Davis baby: it's alive.
- It was born three days ago. It has killed seven people. Its parents are human beings. Whatever it is, it's alive!
- It's newborn, it's alive, and murder is what it knows best.
- The ONE film you should not see alone.
- Save your screams until you see its face.