How to Make a Monster
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
How to Make a Monster (1958, USA) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Herbert L. Strock.
- Released in 1958
- B & W/ Color
- Running Time: 73 Min.
- Production Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1958) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Herbert L. Strock
- Written by Herman Cohen, Aben Kandel
- Starring Robert H. Harris, Paul Brinegar, Gary Conway, Gary Clarke
- Produced by Herman Cohen, James H. Nicholson
- Original Music by Paul Dunlap
- Cinematography by Maury Gertsman
- Film Editing by Jerry Young
- When a master monster make-up artist is sacked by the new bosses of American International studios, he uses his creations to exact revenge.
- See the Ghastly Ghouls in Flaming Color!
- It will scare the living _yell_ out of you!