House on Bare Mountain
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
House on Bare Mountain (1962, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Lee Frost & Wes Bishop.
- Contents: Film Review | Available DVDs | Double-Feature Poster
- Featured in: Extra Weird | American Grindhouse
- Released in 1962
- Running Time: 62 Min.
- Production Co: B and M Productions
- Distribution Co: Olympic International Films (1962) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Lee Frost & Wes Bishop
- Written by Denver Scott
- Starring Bob Cresse, Laine Carlin, Leticia Cooper, Connie Hudson
- Produced by Wes Bishop (as Wes Don), Bob Cresse (as David Andrew)
- Original Music by Pierre Martel
- Cinematography by Gregory Sandor
- Film Editing by Gary Lindsay
Also Known As
- La Colline du désir (Belgium) (French title)
- Les Monstres et les nues (Belgium) (French title)
- You've never seen more! Let us prove it to you when the monsters meet the girls!
- The nudies meet the nasties!
- See Frankenstein do the twist with Miss Hollywood!
- The gayest girlie spree of all time!
- Everything's off when the horror boys meet Granny Good's girls!