Hot Rods To Hell
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Hot Rods To Hell (1967, USA) is a Teen-Hot Rod film directed by John Brahm/James Curtis Havens.
- Released in 1967 | Color
- Running Time: 92 min | USA:100 min (Turner library print)
- Production Co: Four-Leaf Productions
- Distribution Co: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) (1967) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by John Brahm/James Curtis Havens
- Written by Alex Gaby, Robert E. Kent
- Starring Dana Andrews, Jeanne Crain, Mimsy Farmer, Laurie Mock, Paul Bertoya
- Produced by Sam Katzman
- Original Music by Fred Karger
- Cinematography by Lloyd Ahern
- Film Editing by Ben Lewis
Also Known As
- 52 Miles to Terror (USA) | Helvete på hjul (Norway) (video box title) | Hot Rods - seikkailijat (Finland) | Se 52 milia, o tromos! (Greece) | Terreur au Km (France)
- The motorcycle gangs take a back seat when these young animals clear the road for excitement !
- Hotter than Hell's Angels!
- Hell Couldn't Hold These Angels!
- A One-Way Ride to Excitement! Fast Cars ... Faster Girls ... The Faster The Better!
- Call them punks, call them animals... but you better get out of their way!
- They're souped up for thrills and there's no limit to what they'll do!