From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1977
- Running Time: 104 min | East Germany:82 min
- Production Co: Charles P. Pierce Production Inc. Presentation
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP)
- Directed by Charles B. Pierce
- Written by Brad White, Michael O. Sajbel, Charles B. Pierce
- Starring Ben Johnson, Iron Eyes Cody, Lana Wood, Jack Elam, Paul Fix, Alex Cord, Jimmy Clem
- Produced by Tom Clark, Charles B. Pierce
- Original Music by Jaime Mendoza-Nava
- Cinematography by James W. Roberson
- Film Editing by James W. Roberson
- In 1848, he rode across the plans-- One of the greatest Cheyenne warriors who ever lived.
One day while reputable trapper John Colter (Ben Johnson) is away from home, his adoring daughter Beth (Lana Wood) is captured by the notorious Indian Grayeagle (Alex Cord). But, as her father begins his tireless search to recover her, Beth is surprised to discover that there is more to Grayeagle than his fearsome reputation would imply. As she grows to realize that he is a man of honor -- much like her father -- she begins to fall in love with this proud Cheyenne warrior.