Goke: Body Snatcher From Hell
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Goke: Body Snatcher From Hell (1968, Japan) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Hajime Sato.
- Synopsis: Survivors of a plane crash contend with a bloblike alien that turns them into bloodthirsty predators.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Double-Feature Poster
- Released in 1968
- Production Co: Shôchiku Eiga
- Distribution Co: Shôchiku Eiga (1968) (Japan) (theatrical) | Pacemaker Pictures (1979) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Prima Film (1970) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed) | R.C.S. Filmverleih (1969) (West Germany) (theatrical) | Shochiku Company (1968) (Japan) (theatrical)
- Running time: 84 minutes
- Directed by Hajime Sato
- Produced by Takashi Inomata
- Screenplay by Susumu Takaku, Kyuzo Kobayashi
- Music by Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Cinematography by Shizuo Hirase
- Edited by Akimitsu Terada
Also Known As
- (original title) Kyuketsuki Gokemidoro
- Goke the Vampire
- (literal English title) Vampire Gokemidoro
- Italy - Distruggete DC 59, da base spaziale a Hong Kong
- USA (dubbed version) Body Snatcher from Hell
- USA - Goke, Body Snatcher from Hell
- Germany - Goke - Vampir aus dem Weltall
- All New! Never Before Has Such A Bone-Chilling Film Been Made ...
- A fiendish vampire from a strange world in outer space drains his victims' blood and turns them into weird corpses!