Friday The 13th
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Friday the 13th (1980, USA) is a Slasher film directed by Sean S. Cunningham.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Review #2 | Review #3 | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Soundtrack | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts
- Included in: The Lucky 13: Slasher Film Classics | GCDb Top 20 Horror Classics
- Featured in: Trailer Trauma 3: 80s Horrorthon (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection (Blu Ray) | Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: Ultimate Collection (BluRay) | Friday The 13th: The Ultimate Collection
- Featured on: IFC Grindhouse
- Released in 1980
- Running Time: 95 Min.
- Production Co: Georgetown Productions Inc. | Paramount Pictures | Sean S. Cunningham Films
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1980) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinéma International Corporation (CIC) (1981) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Sean S. Cunningham
- Written by Victor Miller, Ron Kurz (uncredited)
- Starring Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King, Harry Crosby, Laurie Bartram, Jeannine Taylor, Kevin Bacon, Mark Nelson
- Produced by Sean S. Cunningham, Alvin Geiler, Steve Miner
- Original Music by Harry Manfredini
- Cinematography by Barry Abrams
- Film Editing by Bill Freda
- A group of camp counselors are stalked and murdered by an unknown assailant while trying to reopen a summer camp which was the site of a child's drowning and a grisly double murder years before.
Also Known As
- Vendredi 13 (Belgium (French title) / Canada (French title) / France)
- 13. gün (Turkey) (Turkish title)
- A Long Night at Camp Blood (USA) (working title)
- Divendres 13 (Spain) (Catalan title)
- Fredag 13. (Norway)
- Fredag den 13. (Denmark)
- Fredagen den 13:e (Sweden)
- Freitag, der 13. (Germany)
- Martes 13 (Argentina)
- Péntek 13 (Hungary)
- Paraskevi kai 13 (Greece)
- Perjantai 13. (Finland) (DVD title)
- Perjantai 13. päivä (Finland)
- Piatek 13 (Poland)
- Sexta-Feira 13 (Brazil)
- Venerdì 13 (Italy)
- Viernes 13 (Spain)
- Vrijdag de 13de (Belgium) (Flemish title)
- Vrijdag de 13e (Netherlands)
- Yom Shisi Ha-Shlosh-Esre (Israel) (Hebrew title)
- On Friday The 13th, They Began To Die Horribly, One......By One (UK - Theatrical Tagline)
- Lucky 13? I think not. |
- If you think this means bad luck...YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT.
- You'll wish it were only a nightmare...
- Fridays will never be the same again.
- A 24 hour nightmare of terror.
- They were warned...They are doomed...And on Friday the 13th, nothing will save them.
- From the producer of The Last House On The Left comes the most terrifying film of all time.
- You may only see it once, but that will be enough.