From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Forced Entry (1973, USA) is an adult Roughie film directed by Shaun Costello. Remade as The Last Victim.
- Contents: Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 83 Min.
- Production Co: Boojum Productions
- Distribution Co: Variety Films (1972) (USA) (theatrical) | Key Films (USA) (theatrical) (West Coast)
- Directed by Helmuth Richler (aka Shaun Costello)
- Written by Shaun Costello
- Starring Laura Cannon, Harry Reems, Jutta David, Shaun Costello, Ruby Runhouse, Nina Fawcett
- Produced by John Klugerman, Shaun Costello
- Cinematography by Jayson Black
- Film Editing by Shaun Costello (uncredited)
- He was trained to kill ... and kill ... and kill ... and kill ...
- He was taught to kill. Rape was his own idea!
Forced Entry is a 1973 pornographic film written and directed by Shaun Costello under the pseudonym Helmuth Richler. It stars Harry Reems as an unnamed and psychotic Vietnam War veteran who sexually assaults and kills random woman who stop at the filling station where he works as an attendant. Called "one of the most disturbing and unpleasant porn features ever made" the film utilizes actual footage of the war, predominantly in the rape and murder sequences. (Wikipedia)