From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Eyeball (1975, Italy) is a Giallo film directed by Umberto Lenzi.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Poster Art | Press Kit | Soundtrack | BluRay releases | DVD releases | Double-Feature Ad
- Featured in: Celluloid Bloodbath: More Prevues From Hell
- Released on January 24, 1975
- Running Time: Germany:90 min | Spain:97 min | USA:91 min
- Production Co: Estela Films | National Cinematografica | Pioneer
- Distribution Co: Joseph Brenner Associates (1978) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Wm. Lange & Associates (1979) (USA: Midwest) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Creswin Distribution (1979) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Written by Umberto Lenzi, Félix Tusell
- Starring Martine Brochard, John Richardson, Ines Pellegrini, Andrés Mejuto, Mirta Miller, Daniele Vargas
- Produced by Joseph Brenner, José María Cunillés
- Original Music by Bruno Nicolai
- Cinematography by Antonio Millán
- Film Editing by Amedeo Moriani
- A maniac killer in a red cape and hood is killing off American tourists on a tour bus by gouging out their eyeballs.
Also Known As
- Labyrinth des Schreckens (Germany) | El Ojo en la oscuridad (Spain) | The Devil's Eye | The Eye | The Secret Killer | Wide-Eyed in the Dark | Gatti rossi in un labirinto di vetro | Labyrinth des roten Todes (Germany) | Chats Rouges Dans un Labyrinthe de Verre (France)
- A stabbing nightmare becomes a living terror! | A blinding vision of horror. | The most terrifying vision of horror! | "Eyeball" will grab you! | You may never live to see the end of it!