Even Dwarfs Started Small
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on February 2, 1971 (West Germany; had been shown at the Cannes Film Festival in France in May 1970 and at the New York Film Festival on September 16, 1970).
- Running time: 96 minutes
- Production Co.: Werner Herzog Filmproduktion
- Distribution Co.: New Line Cinema
- Written and directed by Werner Herzog
- Starring: Helmut Döring, Paul Glauer, Gisela Hertwig
- A group of dwarfs at a correctional facility erupt in anarchy.