Die Monster, Die!
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Die Monster, Die! (1965, USA/UK) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Daniel Haller.
- Released in 1965
- Running Time: 80 min | France:75 min (DVD)
- Production Co: Alta Vista Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1965) (USA) (theatrical) | Anglo-Amalgamated Film Distributors (1965) (UK) (theatrical) | Les Films Eddie de Jong (1965) (Belgium) (theatrical)
- Directed by Daniel Haller
- Written by Jerry Sohl, based on H.P. Lovecraft's "The Colour Out of Space"
- Starring Boris Karloff, Nick Adams, Freda Jackson, Suzan Farmer, Patrick Magee
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Pat Green, James H. Nicholson, Louis M. Heyward
- Original Music by Don Banks
- Cinematography by Paul Beeson
- Film Editing by Alfred Cox
- A young man visits his fiancée's estate to discover that her wheelchair-bound scientist father has discovered a meteorite that emits mutating radiation rays that have turned the plants in his greenhouse to giants. When his own wife falls victim to this mysterious power, the old man takes it upon himself to destroy the glowing object with disastrous results.
Also Known As
- Le Messager du diable (Belgium) (French title) France
- Colour Out of Space (USA) (working title)
- Dö, monster, dö! (Sweden)
- Das Grauen auf Schloss Witley (Germany)
- Monster of Terror (UK)
- Die Monster (Germany)
- El Monstruo del terror (Spain)
- Morte Para Um Monstro (Brazil)
- La Morte dall'occhio di cristallo (Italy)
- Pahan kasvot (Finland)
- Terror bajo tierra (Argentina)
- The House at the End of the World
- Face the ultimate in diabolism!
- ....can you stand PURE TERROR?
- It COULD happen! It MAY happen! It MIGHT happen! to YOU