From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Death Weekend (1976, Canada) is a Crime Thriller film directed by William Fruet.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Comments | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts | BluRay releases
- Featured in: 42nd Street Forever: Vol. 3
- Released in 1976
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Production Co: Canadian Film Development Corporation (CFDC) | DAL Arts | Famous Players | Quadrant Films
- Distribution Co: Cinépix Film Properties (CFP) (1976) (Canada) (theatrical) | American International Pictures (AIP) (1977) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by William Fruet
- Written by William Fruet
- Starring: Brenda Vaccaro, Don Stroud, Chuck Shamata, Richard Ayres
- Produced by Don Carmody, John Dunning, André Link, Ivan Reitman
- Cinematography by Robert Saad
- Film Editing by Debra Karen, Debbie Karjala, Jean LaFleur
Also Known As
- Fin de semana sangriento (Argentina / Spain) | Bluthunde (Germany) | Fim de Semana Mortal (Portugal) (original subtitled version) | Fim-de-Semana Mortal (Brazil) | Fin de semaine infernale (Canada) (video title) (French title) | Inferno im Moor (Germany) | Miertelny weekend (Poland) | Party des Grauens (Germany) | Tappava viikonloppu (Finland) (informal title) | The House by the Lake | Vergewaltigung (Germany) | Un Violento week-end di terrore (Italy) | Week-end sauvage (France) | The House By The Lake
- It began with a rape. It ended with a massacre! | Their first mistake was raping her. Their second, letting her go. | It was Thanksgiving weekend. Diane had nothing to be thankful for... she was just trying to stay alive! | Tension so unbearable so overwhelming so uncontrollable you'll want to scream out loud!