From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1976
- Running Time: 90 Min.
- Production Co: Po' Boy Productions
- Distribution Co: Atlas Films (II) (1976) (USA) (theatrical) | International Film Distributors (1977) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Fred Williamson
- Written by Abel Jones
- Starring Fred Williamson, Bernard Kirby, Art Maier, Lou Bedford, Heidi Dobbs, Stephanie Faulkner
- Produced by Fred Williamson
- Original Music by Anthony Shinault
- ASSIGNMENT: Bring in the informer...3000 miles in 48 hours...ALIVE! The MOB says "NO WAY!" Crowder says "TRY AND STOP ME!"
- Fred Williamson is Jesse Crowder ... One mean cat!
- Sudden death in each fist!
Fearful that their star witness might be murdered, two attorneys hire a protector to bring him from Los Angeles to New York. Jesse Crowder (Fred Williamson) is a no-nonsense tough guy. He buddies up with the witness, an accountant, and they hit the road. Outwitting their foes means taking all manner of conveyance, including automobile, train, and airplane. At every turn, Crowder and the witness face a variety of attacks, including gunfire and knife-wielding villains. At ease with the ladies, Crowder manages the entire journey with shirt unbuttoned and stogie clenched firmly in his teeth. (IMDB)