Daughter of The Sun
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Daughter of The Sun (1962, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- Released in 1962 | B & W/Color
- Running Time: 60 Min.
- Production Co: Lucky Pierre Enterprises
- Distribution Co: LPE Inc. (1962) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Written by David F. Friedman, Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Starring Rusty Allen, Jerome Eden, Michael Borgine, Pearl Krohn, Avis Holmes
- Produced by David F. Friedman
- Cinematography by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Film Editing by Elsie Kerbin
- The Most Eye-filling Sight Under the Sun!
When she is discovered to be a nudist, a school teacher is called before the board of education to defend herself. A young male teacher decides to accompany her to her nudist camp to find out for himself exactly what goes on there. (IMDB)