Common Law Cabin
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in July 1967
- Running time: 69 minutes (70 minutes in the UK version)
- Distribution Co.: Eve Productions
- Directed by Russ Meyer
- Written by Jackie Moran and Russ Meyer (uncredited)
- Starring: Jackie Moran, Babette Bardot, Adele Rein
- A man runs a broken down tourist trap along the Colorado River along with his French wife and his daughter. Business is so bad that he must pay a local alcoholic to entice tourists, called "suckers", to spend some time and money there.
- After stealing a fortune in unclaimed jewelry, ex-detective Barney Rickert arrives at a run-down dude ranch in Arizona to hide out. When the owner, Dewey Hoople, refuses to sell the land to Rickert, he proceeds to win over the female inhabitants by seducing them one by one which leads to one refusing his advances and a dangerous game played out in which Rickert ruthlessly sets out to get what he wants.
- A Shanty With Dirt Floors and STEAM HEAT!
- Love That Doesn't Wait on Ceremony
- Big women! Big appetites! Big trouble!
- No cold statistics... just the hot facts, man!
- 3 women at the mercy of themselves... Their twisted morals... Their insatiable appetites!
- How much loving does a normal couple need?