- Released on October 5, 1979
- Running time: 87 minutes
- Production Co.: Summa CGI | CMI (III) (associate producer) | Sound One Corporation (associate producer) (as Sound One Corp.)
- Distribution Co.: International Harmony
- Directed by Ulli Lommel
- Written by Ulli Lommel, Spencer Compton, Tom Sullivan
- Starring: Jack Palance, Andy Warhol, Tom Sullivan
- Dustin (Tom Sullivan) is the leader of a rock band on the brink of super-stardom. Until now they have juggled their music career with cocaine smuggling. The musicians, and their manager Raf (Jack Palance), wish to sever ties with organized-crime, leave the drug world behind and concentrate on music. However they are coerced into doing one last job for the Mob. They lose the $2 million of cocaine, and find themselves marked men unless they can fulfill their obligations.
- Rock 'n' Roll In The Fast Lane
- Kilos, Killers and the Colombian Connection!
- It'll Blow You Away!