Castle of the Living Dead 1964
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Castle of the Living Dead 1964 (Il castello dei morti vivi) (1964, Italy/France) is a Horror-Sci-Fi film directed by Warren Kiefer and Luciano Ricci (as Herbert Wise). It should not be confused with 1973's Nothing But The Night, which had Castle of the Living Dead as an alternate title.
- Released on August 5, 1964
- Running time: 91 minutes
- Production Co.: Serena (presents) (as Serena Film) | Filmsonor (uncredited) | Francinor (uncredited)
- Distribution Co.: Cineriz (Italy) | Woolner Brothers Pictures Inc. (1965) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Warren Kiefer and Luciano Ricci
- Written by Paul Maslansky, Warren Kiefer, Fede Arnaud and Michael Reeves
- Starring: Christopher Lee, Gaia Germani, Philippe Leroy
- Count Drago invites entertainers to his castle, but what the people don't know is that Drago mummifies animals and humans.
- He lured beautiful women to his evil castle and induced them into a state of living death until infinity!
- How much shock can the human brain endure before it cracks?