From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Content: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Soundtrack
- Featured in: American Grindhouse
- Released in 1975
- Running Time: 94 Min.
- Production Co: Plitt Theaters
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1975) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1975) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Arthur Marks
- Written by Bob Ellison
- Starring: Fred Williamson, Pam Grier, Thalmus Rasulala, Tony King
- Produced by Philip Hazelton, Ric R. Roman, Bernard Schwartz
- Original Music by Johnny Pate
- Cinematography by Robert Birchall
- Film Editing by George Folsey Jr.
- WHATEVER YOU WANT THEY'VE GOT... And Bucktown is where you'll find it!
Fred Williamson stars as Duke Johnson, a man who arrives in Bucktown to bury his brother, a bar owner who was killed after refusing to pay crooked cops for protection. After arriving to Bucktown, he realize he needs help after being threatened himself. Duke calls his friend Roy (Thalmus Rasulala) and his gang to come and help, after arriving Roy's gang decided to take over the town. In order to gain control, Duke has to fight off Roy's gang all by himself. (Wikipedia)