Bride of The Monster
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Bride of the Monster (1955, USA) is a Science Fiction-Horror film directed by Ed Wood.
- Featured in: It Came From Hollywood | The Haunted World of Edward D. Wood Jr. | The Ed Wood Collection
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Included In: June 2009 Features
- Released in 1955
- Black & White
- Running Time: 69 Min.
- Production Co: Rolling M. Productions
- Distribution Co: Banner Productions (1955) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Edward D. Wood Jr.
- Written by Edward D. Wood Jr., Alex Gordon
- Starring Bela Lugosi, Tor Johnson, Tony McCoy
- Produced by Donald E. McCoy, Tony McCoy, Edward D. Wood Jr.
- Original Music by Frank Worth
- Cinematography by Ted Allan, William C. Thompson
- Film Editing by Warren Adams (as Mike Adams), Igo Kantor (uncredited)
- A mad doctor attempts to create atomic supermen.
Also Known As
- A Noiva do Monstro (Brazil / Portugal)
- La novia del monstruo (Argentina / Venezuela)
- Bride of the Atom
- Die Rache des Würgers (Germany)
- I eromeni tou Drakoula (Greece)
- La fiancée du monstre (France)
- La sposa del mostro (Italy) (video title)
- Monster of the Marshes (USA) (working title)
- The Atomic Monster (USA) (working title)
- The Screen's Master of the WEIRD in his NEWEST and MOST DARING SHOCKER!
- More horrifying than "DRACULA"..."FRANKENSTEIN"
- It'll make your skin crawl!