From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on April 1, 1977.
- Running Time: 95 Min
- Production Co: Paragon Films Inc. | Worldwide Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures
- Directed by Don Hulette
- Produced by Samuel Schulman, Bernard Tabakin, Don Hulette, John Burrows
- Written by Terry Chambers
- Starring Chuck Norris, George Murdock, Terry O'Connor, Michael Augenstein
- Music by Don Hulette, Terry Chambers, Denny Brooks
- Cinematography by Mario DiLeo
- Edited by Steven Zaillian
Tough guy trucker J.D. Dawes (Chuck Norris) drives his big rig to a little desert town and smack into the middle of a cesspool of criminality -- all to rescue his brother, Billy (Michael Augenstein), who has been kidnapped. But the perpetrators are not ordinary criminals. A wicked public servant, Judge Joshua Trimmings (George Murdock), runs the town and especially hates truckers. The judge and his minions do their best to break Dawes down. But Dawes retaliates with swift, severe vengeance.