From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Blind Rage (1976, Philippines) is a Blaxploitation-Crime film directed by Efren C. Piñon.
- Released on October 6, 1976 (Philippines)
- Runtime: 80 min
- Rated: R
- Production Co.: Metropolitan Films
- Distribution Co.: Trans World Entertainment (TWE) (USA) (theatrical) | International Film Distributors (Canada)
- Directed by Efren C. Piñon
- Written by Leo Fong, Efren C. Piñon, and Jerry O. Tirazona
- Starring: Fred Williamson, Tony Ferrer, Leila Hermosa, D'Urville Martin, Dick Adair, Darnell Garcia, Leo Fong, Charlie Davao.
- Produced by Leo Fong (producer), Leoncio Imperial (executive producer), and Pio Lee (executive producer)
- Original Music by Tito Sotto
- Cinematography by Benjamin L. Lobo
- Film Editing by Edgardo Vinarao
- Five friends get together and decide to plan an operation to rob a bank. The main difference between this and other bank-robbing gangs, however, is that all five men are blind.
Also Known As
- Fúria Cega (Portugal) | Fureur aveugle (France) | Gang des aveugles (France) | O dynamitis me ti mavri grothia (Greece) | Silmitön viha (Finland) | Zaslepieni gniewem (Poland) | Blinde Wut (Germany) | Blind Enforcer
- They're Kings of Kung Fu. Master Thieves ... And BLIND! | Five blind master killers pull off the most unbelievable heist of all time... | But even 15 Million CIA Dollars Won't Get Them Back Their Sight! | Revenge made them hate the man...but money was the excuse to blast him!