From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Black Emanuelle (1975, Italy) is a Sexploitation film directed by Adalberto Albertini.
- Contents: Film Review | Poster Art | Press Kit | DVD releases | BluRay releases | Soundtrack
- Links: IMDB
- Released on November 27, 1975 (Italy)
- Running time: 96 minutes (UK) | 94 minutes (Germany) | 91 minutes (Italy)
- Production Co: San Nicola Produzioni Cinematografiche & Flaminia Produzioni Cinematografiche
- Directed by Adalberto Albertini (as Albert Thomas)
- Written by Adalberto Albertini & Ambrogio Molteni
- Starring: Laura Gemser (billed as Emanuelle), Karin Schubert, Angelo Infanti, Isabelle Marchall, Gabriele Tinti, Don Powell, Venantino Venantini
- Produced by Mario Mariani
- Original Music by Nico Fidenco
- Cinematography by Carlo Carlini
- Film Editing by Vincenzo Tomassi
- While on assignment in Nairobi, a photojournalist questions her racial and sexual identity when she engages in affairs with her wealthy hosts.
Also Known As
- Emanuelle Nera (original Italian title)
- Emanuelle Negra (Spain)
- Black Emanuelle En Afrique (France)
- Emanuel Siyah Intikam (Turkey)
- Emanuelle’s Holiday (USA TV)
- Emmanuelle In Africa
- A new experience in sensuality.
- Noone is ever the same after...