Billy the Kid vs. Dracula
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Related Links: Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Released in 1966 | Color
- Running Time: 73 Min.
- Production Co: Circle Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: Embassy Pictures Corporation (1966) (USA) (theatrical) | International Film Distributors (1966) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by William Beaudine
- Written by Carl K. Hittleman, Jack Lewis
- Starring John Carradine, Chuck Courtney, Melinda Plowman, Virginia Christine, Bing Russell, Olive Carey, Roy Barcroft
- Produced by Carroll Case, Howard W. Koch
- Original Music by Raoul Kraushaar
- Cinematography by Lothrop B. Worth
- Film Editing by Roy V. Livingston
- The Newest in Terror-tainment! SHOCKORAMA (original ad of Embassy's double-bill, with "Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter")
- SEE THE GREATEST NAMES IN TERROR HISTORY...IN ONE BIG SHOW! (original ad of Embassy's double-bill, with "Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter")
- The West's deadliest gunfighter! The world's most diabolical killer!
Billy the Kid vs. Dracula is a 1966 American low-budget horror/western film directed by William Beaudine. It was released theatrically as part of a double bill, along with Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter. Both films were shot in eight days at Corriganville Movie Ranch and at Paramount Studios in mid 1965; both were the final feature films of director William Beaudine. (Wikipedia)