Big Meat Eater
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on April 30, 1982
- Running time: 82 minutes
- Production Co.: B.C.D. Entertainment Corporation
- Distribution Co.: Citadel Films (Canada)| New Line Cinema (US)
- Directed by Chris Windsor
- Written by Chris Windsor, Phil Savath, Laurence Keane and Gisele Villeneuve
- Starring: Clarence "Big" Miller, George Dawson, Andrew Gillies
- Cinematography by Doug McKay
- Bob Sanderson is the mild mannered butcher of the small, sleepy town of Burquitlam. His motto is "Pleased to meet you, meat to please you." Bob's life is thrown into turmoil when he decides to hire Abdullah (The Big Meat Eater) - a massive human blockhouse of a man - as an apprentice in his butcher shop. Unbeknownst to Bob, Abdullah has just murdered the Mayor of Burquitlam in a fit of pique - and the corpse is hidden in Bob's freezer. An alien spacecraft arrives in search of a rare fuel - Bolonium - which is deposited in large quantities underneath Bob's butcher shop. Meanwhile, Jan, a boy genius, has stolen the Mayor's Cadillac, installed a cyclotron and is set to launch it into outer space... Abdullah sings the blues while he charcoal grills gangsters and turns Dalmatian dogs into spotted spam... Alien robots desperate for Bolonium possess the defrosted Mayor as their zombie agent... Bob and Jan are in turn the victims of repulsive temporary mutations.
- Are you on his shopping list?
- Pleased to meat you, meat to please you.