Beach Blanket Bingo
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured in: American Grindhouse
- You Might Also Like: Muscle Beach Party
- Released in 1965
- Running Time: 98 Min.
- Production Co: Alta Vista Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1965) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by William Asher
- Written by Leo Townsend, William Asher
- Starring Frankie Avalon, Annette Funicello, Deborah Walley, Harvey Lembeck
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Anthony Carras, James H. Nicholson
- Original Music by Les Baxter
- Cinematography by Floyd Crosby
- Film Editing by Fred R. Feitshans Jr., Eve Newman
- Any number can play...but it's better with just two!
- It's the game that separates the girls and the boys...into groups of two!
- The beach party gang goes sky diving!
Beach Blanket Bingo is an American International Pictures beach party film, released in 1965 and was directed by William Asher. It is the fifth film in the beach party film series. The film starred Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello and also featured cameos by Paul Lynde, Don Rickles and Buster Keaton. Linda Evans's singing voice was dubbed by Jackie Ward. This was Frankie Avalon's last "starring role" in the Beach Party films. He appears for only a few minutes in the next film, How to Stuff a Wild Bikini, and not at all in the last film The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini. (Wikipedia)