From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in 1968
- Running Time: 93 min | Brazil:98 min
- Production Co: Avton Films
- Distribution Co: AVCO Embassy (1968) (UK) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1969) (Canada) (theatrical) | AVCO Embassy Pictures (1969) (USA) (theatrical) | Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) (1970) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Alastair Reid
- Written by Tina Chad Christian, Guido Coen, Michael Klinger, Alastair Reid
- Starring Ann Lynn, Keith Barron, Linda Hayden, Diana Dors, Derek Lamden
- Produced by Guido Coen, Michael Klinger
- Original Music by Max Harris
- Cinematography by Desmond Dickinson
- Film Editing by John Glen
- Ask yourself...or your son...or your husband!
- Would YOU give a home to a girl like Luci?
The film tells the story of a schoolgirl who seduces her adoptive family after her mother commits suicide. Reid went on to work in television, while Linda Hayden, who was only 15 at the time of filming, went on to star in sexploitation movies, notably two of the films in the Confessions series, Confessions of a Window Cleaner (1974) and Confessions from a Holiday Camp (1977). The film features an uncredited appearance by Bruce Robinson, later to direct the cult film Withnail & I.