Angel, Angel, Down We Go
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Angel, Angel, Down We Go (1969, USA) is a Surreal-Rock n' Roll themed Counterculture film directed by Robert Thom.
- Released in 1969
- Running Time: 93 Min.
- Production Co: Four-Leaf Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1969) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Robert Thom
- Written by Robert Thom
- Starring Jennifer Jones, Jordan Christopher, Holly Near, Lou Rawls, Roddy McDowall
- Produced by Arthur Dreifuss, Jerry Katzman, Sam Katzman
- Original Music by Fred Karger
- Cinematography by John F. Warren
- Film Editing by Eve Newman
Also Known As
- Cult of The Damned (re-issue)
- If You're Over 30 This Is A Horror Story!
- Why should Bogart Peter Stuyvesant go to war and kill strangers, when the pickings are better in his own bedroom?
- Drugs, thugs and freaked-out starlets, ritual murder and cannibalism, dedicated to the proposition that all men are created evil.