A Taste of Blood
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
A Taste of Blood (1967, USA) is a Horror film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Released in 1967
- Running Time: 117 Min.
- Production Co: Creative Film Enterprises Inc.
- Distribution Co: Ajay Film Company
- Directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Written by Donald Stanford
- Starring Bill Rogers, Elizabeth Wilkinson, William Kerwin, Lawrence Tobin, Ted Schell
- Produced by Herschell Gordon Lewis & Sidney J. Reich
- Cinematography by Andy Romanoff
- Film Editing by Richard Brinkman
Also Known As
- The Secret of Dr. Alucard
- A ghastly tale drenched with gouts of blood spurting from the writhing victims of a madman's lust!
- Will Dracula's avenger turn loose his wrath into the 1970's?