A Swingin' Summer
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
A Swingin' Summer (1965, USA) is a Beach film directed by Robert Sparr
- Synopsis: Performances by the Righteous Brothers and Gary Lewis and the Playboys highlight this tale of teenage entrepreneurs.
- Released in 1965
- Running time: 80 min.
- Production Co: National Talent Consultants
- Distribution Co: United Screen Arts
- Directed by Robert Sparr
- Produced by Kenneth Raphael, Larry Goldblatt, Reno Carell
- Screenplay by Leigh Chapman, Robert Sparr (uncredited), Reno Carell
- Starring Raquel Welch, James Stacy, Lori Williams
- Music by Harry Betts
- Cinematography by Ray Fernstrom
- Edited by James T. Heckert
- Spread out the beach towels, grab your gals, it's gonna be a...
- Theyre lovin, laughin and livin it up and for kicks, playing "chicken on water skis!"