10 Violent Women
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
10 Violent Women (1982, USA) is a Women In Prison film directed by Ted V. Mikels.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Poster Art | Available DVDs | Fun Facts | Press Kit
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Read More: 10 Violent Women @ TCM
- Released in 1982
- Running Time: 95 Min.
- Distribution Co: Aquarius Releasing (1982) (USA: East Coast) (theatrical), New American (1982) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Ted V. Mikels
- Written by Ted V. Mikels
- Starring Sherri Vernon, Dixie Lauren, Sally Alice Gamble, Georgia Morgan, Jane Farnsworth, Melodie Bell, Christina de Gattani
- Produced by Ted V. Mikels
- Original Music by Nicholas Carras
- Cinematography by Yuval Shousterman
- Film Editing by James Jaeger
Also Known As
- Ten Violent Women (USA - alternative spelling)
- Frauenzuchthaus, Das (West Germany - video title)
- Väkivaltaisia naisia (Finland)
- Women's Penitentiary I (USA - video title)
- Zuchthaus der wütenden Frauen (Germany - DVD title)
- A group of women miners get fed up with their lifestyle and decide to try crime. After successfully pulling off a jewelry store robbery, they fail to sell the jewelry and are forced to trade the jewels for cocaine. Soon they are busted by undercover cops when they try to sell the drugs, sending four of the women to a prison where a butch head guard uses the prisoners for her own deviant pleasures. Eventually they break out and split up. A Shah, who lost his priceless Scarab ring in the original robbery, tracks it to the two remaining women and offers them an employment opportunity. Director Ted Mikels appears as Leo the Fence, who is killed by one of the women who stomps him repeatedly with her spiked heel.
- Too Hot To Handle!!! No Man...No Prison Could Hold Them!